Friday, December 2, 2011

Avon-Teresa Ferenz - Christian Businesses-Get Your Christian Business Listed Now!

Avon-Teresa Ferenz - Christian Businesses-Get Your Christian Business Listed Now!

Avon
Teresa Ferenz: Avon Representative

Teresa's Avon Biz

Picture
Go to Teresa's Avon Biz
Teresa's Avon Biz is an official member of Christian Businesses.
"I have made many friends through my Avon customers. And, have had many opportunities to witness to customers and help them to find God's grace and mercy. I try to educate women on how to look good, smell good and act good. I also try to educate them about skin cancer and protection. I offer the opportunity for other women to become Avon reps, and help them get started. I am hooked on the Anew program, and think our products are great for every budget. Avon recognizes all "women in the workplace."-Teresa Ferenz
If you would like to see more or buy these products

No comments:

Post a Comment